The symposium will be held on the 9-13 May 2009 at the Keystone resort, located in the scenic Rocky Mountains, a two-hour drive from Denver International airport. The technical program will encompass many industry topics and case studies. It will include three workshops, aimed at improving the participants’ technical expertise and there is also an opportunity to sign up for a field trip.
Topics that the symposium will cover include:
- The business side of uranium
- Exploration techniques
- Geophysics & geochemistry
- Mining and processing
- Project case studies & updates
- Restoration, reclamation & hydrology
- Environmental health & safety
- Permitting and regulatory affairs
- Socio-economic impacts - sustainability planning
- Human resources efforts to attract new professionals.
For more information and to sign up to the event go to www.u2009.org