Friday, March 20, 2009

Uranium Mining Study Objectives Published

From WBTM Radio Station, this is the list of objectives to be studied by the Mining Commission's Sub-Committee re: the proposed uranium mine at Coles Hill. You're invited to review the list and send comments and additional objectives to Delegate Danny Marshall at DelDMarshall@house.virginia.gov or to Delegate Lee Ware, at
dellware@house.state.va.us

This is an extensive list. Please take time to look at it and give it thought. Your future, as well as your grandchildren's grandchildren's futures, could depend on it.

http://www.wbtm1330.com/uranium.htm

http://www.wbtm1330.com/1news.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS YOU FROM ALL OF MY HEART AND THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF THE UNITED STATES!!! My name is SGT MASON, ALISHIA AND I WAS POISONED BY DEPLETED URANIUM AT WAR IN IRAQ ALL THE WAY BACK IN 2004... this pain is so aweful I am certain the only way to beat the pain is to commit suicide. That I refuse to do because NO MATTER HOW BAD THE PAIN WE MUST KEEP PUSHING. I may not be able to give birth now but I still care about my brothers children, my cousins children and even yours! Thank you for everything you do, we military need YOU

Anonymous said...

I thank you for your response and service to our country.

Karen B. Maute